The Cerretta Barolo DOCG is a beautiful wine that is perfect for the refined wine lover. This wine is made with 100% Nebbiolo grapes and has an intense ruby red color with orange reflections. The Barolo Cerretta, a historical Cru of Barolo, is aged in barrels for 36 months before bottling, giving it a beautiful ethereal aroma with hints of dried rose. This is a great wine to enjoy with family and friends and pairs perfectly with red meat and cheeses.
- 100% Nebbiolo grapes
- Origin: Cerretta is an historical Cru of Barolo. The vineyard is located in Serralunga d’Alba village in Piedmont, Italy.
- Harvested in October
- Aged in barrels for 36 months before bottling
- Color: Intense ruby red with orange reflections
- Scent: Ethereal aromas and hints of dried rose
- Taste notes: Austere and persistent with excellent tannins that allow it to last for 15 or 20 years.
- 14.5% alcohol level
- Pairing: It can be perfectly paired with red meat or game dishes, also excellent with aged cheeses.