Based in Beirut, Lebanese-Polish sisters Tessa and Tara Sakhi co-founded in 2016, T. SAKHI, a multidisciplinary architecture and design studio.
In an increasingly fast-paced world, the sister architects place human interaction at the core of their practice and question our contemporary understandings of identity and living. They design both permanent and ephemeral spaces & objects, drawing from the emotional and psychological experiences by incorporating all five senses and memory.
Tasting Threads Collection is inspired by both Lebanese shapes and traditional Venetian craftsmanship, emphasizing the similarities that lie in these two very different Mediterranean cultures.
- The plate and glass collection gives shape and color to two cultures.
- Made with beautiful and delicate Murano glass
- Traditional iconic shapes of Lebanese tableware
- Each handcrafted piece is combined with metallic threads
- Dynamic collection with various shapes and sizes
- Dimensions: Diameter 25cm
- Material: Metallic Threads & Murano Glass
- Colors: Clear Steel