Privacy & Cookies Policy
Dlish is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Dlish is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation. (GDPR)
We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary. When ordering or registering on our site, we may collect the following information:
- Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, mailing address, contact number.
- Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviors and patterns or otherwise.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site.
- To improve our website.
- To produce targeted, relevant and personalized adverts on external platforms such Instagram or Facebook.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- To improve customer service.
- To process transactions and deliver your goods.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you by telephone, email, SMS and post notifying you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection (for the fulfilment of your order should you need to be contacted with regards to an unforeseen issue or for newsletters if you have chosen to receive these when you placed your order).
- In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to opt-in or opt-out.
In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or checkout process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by logging into your account to update your marketing preferences, or click the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer or any of our marketing emails
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer›s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Dlish may retain customer personal data for periods of time for legal, audit and compliance purposes and to the extent required by Applicable Laws, for such period as required by Applicable laws. Dlish shall ensure the confidentiality of all such customer personal data is only retained and processed as necessary for the purpose specified (legal, audit or compliance).
Dlish is committed to delivering your order in the best possible way. We use both standard and Express shipping methods using TNT, UPS or DHL depending on the size and weight of the items. Once the parcel is booked in, you will receive the relevant tracking information.
Shipping charges will be applied to all purchases and will be based on location of delivery.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return the Box within thirty (30) days of the date you received the Product by contacting us by email. All returned Products must be unused, unopened, in perfect conditions, and in their original packaging. After we receive your returned Box, we will issue you a refund for the price you paid for the Box (excluding any applicable shipping and handling charges). If you do not comply with the terms of this section, you will be ineligible to receive a refund.
We guarantee that we will always do our best to source only the finest products.