Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Delivery PolicyDlish is committed to delivering your order in the best possible way.
Standard and untracked parcels are sent by 1st class Mail. Express or tracked deliveries will be sent using either TNT, Fedex or DHL depending on the size and weight of the items. Once the parcel is shipped you will receive the relevant tracking information.
Shipping charges will be applied to all purchases and will be based on location of delivery.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return the Box within fourteen (14) days of the date you received the Product by contacting us at EMAIL. All returned Products must be unused, unopened, in perfect conditions, and in their original packaging. After we receive your returned Box, we will issue you a refund for the price you paid for the Box (less any applicable shipping and handling charges). If you do not comply with the terms of this section, you will be ineligible to receive a refund.
We guarantee that we will always do our best to source only the finest products.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License:
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dlish’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dlish’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dlish at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Dlish’s web site are provided “as is”. Dlish makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dlish does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dlish or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dlish’s Internet site, even if Dlish or a Dlish authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions & Errata:
The materials appearing on Dlish’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dlish does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dlish may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dlish does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dlish has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dlish of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law:
Any claim relating to Dlish’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the European Union without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Dlish is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Dlish is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation. (GDPR)
We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary. When ordering or registering on our site, we may collect the following information:
- Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, mailing address, contact number.
- Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviors and patterns or otherwise.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site.
- To improve our website.
- To produce targeted, relevant and personalized adverts on external platforms such Instagram or Facebook.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- To improve customer service .
- To process transactions and deliver your goods.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you by telephone, email, SMS and post notifying you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection (for the fulfilment of your order should you need to be contacted with regards to an unforeseen issue or for newsletters if you have chosen to receive these when you placed your order).
- In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to opt-in or opt-out.
- In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or checkout process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by logging into your account to update your marketing preferences, or click the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer or any of our marketing emails.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Dlish may retain customer personal data for periods of time for legal, audit and compliance purposes and to the extent required by Applicable Laws, for such period as required by Applicable laws. Dlish shall ensure the confidentiality of all such customer personal data is only retained and processed as necessary for the purpose specified (legal, audit or compliance).