Stemming from a mutual passion for food and design and the special moments shared around the table, DLISH and Eleit.it have partnered to bring you The Olive Oil Tasting Gift Box. The multisensory gift box puts together the exquisite and rare DOP extra virgin olive oil of the Amalfi Coast in Italy with three characteristic handmade vessels designed to enhance the olive oil tasting experience while stimulating curiosity. Each vessel signifies the three fundamental elements for cultivating an olive tree:
Gea (the earth) is used as an oil dish for dipping bread, a welcome ritual that evokes ancient traditions while enhancing the tasting olive oil tasting experiencing
Elio (the sun) represents the ideal quantity to add to your dish, the perfect dose for stimulating well-being and avoiding waste and oxidation.
Pigi (the Spring) introduces the olfactory experience by arousing the sense of smell. Through the perfectly shaped opening, you breathe in the sweet, intense smell with a natural gesture. Immediately after the sense of taste is triggered, ensuring an even circulation of the aromatic components in the mouth.
A truly unique gift for the connoisseur in your life, the Olive Oil Tasting Gift Box comes stylishly wrapped in a DLISH Signature Collection luxury gift box.
- Material: Tin-plated brass and copper
- Gea: Height 14 cm, Diameter 12 cm
- Elio: Height 15 cm, Width 15 cm, Length 5.5 cm
- Pigi: Height 7 cm, Diameter 5.5 cm
- Ideated by Mariella Caputo and Astrid Luglio
- Designed by Astrid Luglio for Eleit.it
- Handmade in Naples, Italy by Rua Catalana
- Complete tasting set for olive oil presenting and tasting
- 3 pieces total in the Famiglia Oliva Collection
- Used for serving and tasting olive oil
- Handwash only
- Do not microwave
Extra Virgin Olive Oil DOP Capo Ateneo
- Produced by Le Colline Lubrensi Oil Company in Sorrento, Amalfi Coast
- 100% Italian olives
- Made in Italy
- 100 ml. tin vessel
- Certified D.O.P.