Based in Beirut, Lebanese-Polish sisters Tessa and Tara Sakhi co-founded in 2016, T. SAKHI, a multidisciplinary architecture and design studio.
In an increasingly fast-paced world, the sister architects place human interaction at the core of their practice and question our contemporary understandings of identity and living. They design both permanent and ephemeral spaces & objects, drawing from the emotional and psychological experiences by incorporating all five senses and memory.
- The Nomad Collection is inspired by human interaction and traditional forms.
- A series of alcohol flasks that are designed to be a universal accessory that any culture can relate to.
- Perfect for dinner parties with friends or livening up a quiet drink alone
- The designs are available in large carafes for the table or smaller, portable drinking flasks.
- Shape of an ancient wine jug, simple, rounded evoking an iconic timelessness.
- Named after six different human virtues, letting you choose the one that most speaks to you:
- wisdom (ISRA)
- faith (DALIA)
- beauty (KALLA)
- rebellion (MAYRA)
- vengeance (HERA)
- infidelity (FREA)
Dimensions: Length 28cm, Height 28cm, Width 8cm
Material: Metallic Threads & Murano Glass
Colors: Acquamarine, Grass Green